GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
LAMPLIGHT EQUESTRIAN CENTER:
6N940 Dunham Rd., Wayne, IL 60184 /
Concession stand open daily during show hours. Lamplight Equestrian Center: One of the Midwest’s
leading equestrian facilities hosting many top level hunter/jumper, eventing and dressage events
annually. The facility offers pristine grounds, scenic
views, multiple rings, and lovely areas to view the
From the North: Take I-39 N/US-51 toward Chicago/
Wisconsin 0.7 mi; Merge onto I-90 E/Jane Addams Memorial Tollway toward Chicago (Portions toll) 34.7 mi; Take the Randall Rd exit 0.3 mi; Merge onto N Randall Rd./CR-34 S via the ramp on the Left toward Elgin 6.7 mi; Turn Left onto Stearns Rd. 3.3 mi; Turn Left onto IL-25 N/Stearns 0.7 mi; Turn Right onto Dunham Rd/CR-19 S 0.6 mi; 6N940 Dunham Rd is on the Right.
From the South: I-90 W/I-94 W/Kennedy Expy W. 7.6 m; Keep Left to take I-90 W/Jane Addams Memorial Tollway via EXIT 43B toward O’hare-Rockford (Portions toll) 24.7 mi; Take the IL-59 exit 0.4 mi; Turn Left onto IL-59 S/Sutton Rd/New Sutton Rd.; Continue to followIL-59 S/Sutton Rd.; Turn Right onto W Bartlett Rd.; 3.1 mi; Take the 1st Left onto IL-25 1.1 mi; Stay Straight to go onto Dunham Rd/CR-19 S 0.6 mi; 6N940 Dunham Rd is on the Right.
View Interactive Map | Click To Get Directions From Your House
RESERVED HOTELS AND RATES:
- Courtyard by Marriott (30 rooms reserved).
700 Courtyard Drive, St Charles, IL 60174.
1(630) 377-6709 or 1(866) 381-4806.
Rooms are reserved under Irish Draught.
Room choices: Both $99:
1-King bed or 2-Dbl beds.
- Super 8 (20 rooms reserved). 1520 E Main St, Hwy 64 Near Tyler Rd., St Charles, IL 60174.
1(630) 377-8388 or 1(800) 800-8000.
Rooms are reserved under Lamplight Equestrian Group. Room choices: 1-bed $55.99 or
- Additional hotels: 2 miles - Best Western of St. Charles (800) 528-1234; Fairfield Inn & Suites (800)
228-2800; Hilton Garden Inn (800) 445-8667; Quality Inn (800) 424-6423; Holiday Inn Express
(800) 465-4329. 3 Miles - Country Inn and Suites of St. Charles (800) 456-4000; Hotel Baker (800)
284-0110; Pheasant Run Resort (800) 474-3272. 5 Miles - Comfort Inn of Geneva (630) 208-8811;
The Herrington Inn (800) 216-2466. 7 Miles - The
Oscar Swan Inn of Geneva (630) 232-0173.
- Coggins: The IL Department of Agriculture and IL law requires that all Illinois equine more than
12 months old participating in advertised equine events are required to have a negative test for
equine infectious anemia (EIA) (negative Coggins)
within the past 12 months if the animal is
more than 12 months of age.
- Fire/Rescue: 911
- Dogs: Dogs must be on a leash and under control
at all times. Owners of Dogs that disrupt a
competitors round will be required to pay the affected
horses entry fee in said class. Owners are
solely responsible for any damages, claims, losses or actions resulting fro their dog’s behaviors.
- Feed and Bedding: Can be ordered through the show office. Initial bedding can be ordered via
the stall reservation form or by contacting the show organizer.
- Motorized Vehicles: Minors who do not have a valid driver’s license which allows them to operate
a motorized vehicle in the state in which they reside will not be permitted to operate a
motorized vehicle of any kind, including, but not limited to, golf carts, motorcycles, scooters, or
farm utility vehicles on the grounds of licensed competitions. Minors who have a valid temporary
license may operate the above described vehicles as long as they are accompanied by an
adult with a valid driver’s license.
- No smoking at the arenas or in the barns.
- Drive carefully and obey all traffic signs.
- No trash or sharps in the manure pits.
- Lunging in schooling rings only.
- No overnight horses may be stabled in trailers or tied out.
- Horses are absolutely not allowed to be ponied behind any moving vehicles.
- No vehicles allowed in the barns.
- Any loss, theft, accident or disturbance should be reported to the Show Management.